19 February 2020 at 00:07 #1726
It is really essential to have the skill of writing a good proposal in order to gain support for your plan and convey your message appropriately. It is all about communicating your ideas in a crystal clear manner that engages the readers. This will be your strong and successful tool to persuade your audience about your topic. There are various types of proposals depending on the main purpose of it either it is science or book, but mainly they follow the same guidelines and tips.
The main tips for writing a good proposal:
• Use simple language and short sentences so that everyone can clearly understand your points.
• The financial calculations should be carefully discussed in an accurate matter.
• Be straight to the point without any twisty words.
• Present a feasible solution for the cause.
There are two stages of writing a proposal: planning the proposal and writing it.
Stage#1: Planning Your Proposal
There are some steps that should be considered to plan your proposal:
1. State your audience. It is really critical to understand the type of audience which you are directing your proposal to. This will help in focusing your ideas as you will understand what they know and what they don’t.
2. Express your issue. You should be clear and concise about the issue and support it by facts and evidence so that you make the reader believe in that issue.
3. Define your solution. The moment you express your issue, you should provide a clear solution for that. This convinces skeptical readers to be interested in your proposal.
4. Write with style. Your proposal shall be written in a certain style which will be appealing to the reader.
5. Have an outline. If you organize all your ideas in an outline, this will assist you in writing a perfect proposal.
Stage#2: Writing Your Own Proposal
After planning your proposal, now you have to write it in a good format which should:
1. Begin with a strong introduction. This should act as the hook to the audience in order to attract him to the reader in your proposal. You can start with some background information about the topic then get directly to the purpose of your proposal.
2. Clarify the problem. By stating the problem, the reader will understand your reason to write this proposal!
3. Suggest Solutions. This is one of the main elements of the proposal as the reader will be really interested to know your effective solution and outcomes to tackle the mentioned problem.
4. Include a financial plan and schedule. A detailed budget along with a timeline should be specified to show that you are a good investment.
5. Write a good conclusion. This will be about wrapping up the proposal showing the benefits out of it
6. Proofread and edit your work. It is really important to focus on revising and reviewing your content after you finish writing. You should check that your message is clear and concise which will result in attracting the reader.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.