The school for project manager promoted by CoEHAR with a specific focus on harm reduction has been postponed to Summer 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Despite the effort of the organization, the current laws governing international travel and face-to -face lessons do not allow to perform the usual ISPM activities.
For this reason, the school decided to postpone the second edition to Summer 2021. ISPM 2020 officially becomes ISPM 2021.
Even in these unfortunate circumstances, the idea of networking and internationalization that drives the ISPM activity led to an online lesson during which the students had the opportunity to meet the speakers of the second edition.
Moreover, thanks to the online community, it is always possible to keep the spirit of ISPM alive: everyone will be able to share news from the field and job and training opportunities.
The ISPM staff has decided to keep its members and students updated on the travel restrictions to and from Italy.
In the map below, we provide an overview on the current restrictions for each country, taking into account that 29 students from 19 different countries will join ISPM 2021. We hope that by Summer 2021 all members of ISPM will be able to reach Italy in complete safety.
Stay Tuned for ISPM 2021!
Here’s an overview of the Covid19 situation for each country of origin of the students of ISPM 2021, and the current travel restrictions updated to February 2, 2021.
- Italy: some regions are “orange”, the other turned “yellow”. No travel between regions allowed. 9000 new cases every day.
- India: 10,746,183 confirmed cases. Daily cases in India continues to decline with 13,052 confirmed cases. Cases per million is 7670 and a total of 154,274 deaths. From India to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021. Quarantine is required once back to the country from Italy.
- Guatemala: 159,632 confirmed cases with 5,673 deaths. From Guatemala to Italy: borders closed till March 5th2021.
- Kenya: 96,802 confirmed cases with 1,685 deaths as 3/1/2021. From Kenya to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021.
- Pakistan: 54,032 confirmed cases with 11,802 deaths. From Pakistan to Italy: borders closed till March 5th2021. Once back in the country partial quarantine required.
- Romania: 730,056 confirmed cases with 18,402 deaths. From Romania to Italy: borders open but quarantine is mandatory both in Italy and in Romania.
- Marocco: 472,438 confirmed cases with 8,287 deaths. From Marocco to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021.
- Bulgaria: 219,580 confirmed cases with 9,142 deaths. From Bulgaria to Italy: borders open, but quarantine mandatory in Italy and partial quarantine once back in Romania.
- Indonesia: 1,089,308 confirmed cases with 30,277 deaths. From Indonesia to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021. Once back in Indonesia quarantine is mandatory.
- Brazil: 9,204,732 confirmed cases with 224504 deaths. From Brazil to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021.
- Nigeria: 131,918 confirmed cases with 1,607 deaths. From Nigeria to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021. Once back in Nigeria quarantine is mandatory.
- Polonia: 1,520,215 confirmed cases with 37,476 deaths. From Poland to Italy: borders open. Quarantine is mandatory both in Italy and in Poland.
- USA: 25,930,068 confirmed cases with 437,964 deaths. From USA to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021.
- El Salvador: 55195 confirmed cases with 1632 deaths. From El Savador to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021
- Malawi: 24,365 confirmed cases with 712 deaths. From Malawi to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021. Once back in Malawi quarantine is mandatory.
- Hungary: 369,288 confirmed cases with 12,656 deaths. From Hungary to Italy: borders open. Quarantine is mandatory both in Italy and in Hungary.
- Turkey: 2,485,182 confirmed cases with 26,117 deaths. From Turkey to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021.
- Portugal: 726,321 confirmed cases with 12,757 deaths. From Portugal to Italy: borders open but quarantine in Italy and partial quarantine once back in Portugal
- Tunisia: 210,045 confirmed cases with 6,802 deaths. From Tunisia to Italy: borders closed till March 5th 2021 and quarantine mandatory once back in the country.